PDA

View Full Version : No Fog Mod - Как удалить странный бледный фильтр?

bf1914
07-11-2019, 09:43
Как удалить этот нелепый фильтр, который мешает видеть цвета такими, какие они есть? Разве Юбисофт не видели, как выглядит GTA V Redux в 2016 году или не видели, как выглядит настоящая Боливия, хотя бы на видео в ютубе? В любом случае не так важно что на самом деле видели в Юбисофт, важно то, что мы знаем как выглядит реальность. Интересует то, как увеличить дальность прорисовки за счет удаления или отключения никому ненужного фильтра, который высвечивает абсолютно все, в любую погоду, в любой местности и в любое время суток абсолютно одинаково, показывая все за белой полупрозрачной выдуманной стеной. Потому что тот парень на ютубе, который выложил видео без фильтра не хочет ни с кем делится информацией о том, как он настроил параметры игры таким образом, что картинка стала нормальной, больше похожей на реальность, чем изначальный оригинальный вариант в игре.

Mod on YouTube: Ghost Recon Wildlands - Lone Wolf | Reshade 2019 | 4k Gameplay

Real Life on YouTube: Bolivia by Motorbike and Drone | 4K

https://imgur.com/a/9L8cpVA

bf1914
07-11-2019, 09:47
Скриншот для сравнения и понимая того, о чем идет речь - https://imgur.com/a/9L8cpVA

bf1914
07-11-2019, 09:59
И почему в игре не существует темной ночи, от слова совсем, если есть прибор ночного видения? Хорошо что есть ReShade и как-то еще можно использовать его старые версии, настроить изображение должным образом и тем самым сделав его более темным, четким и насыщенным.

Так же есть проблема с использованием фильтров в NVIDIA Freestyle Overlay, хотя игра Ghost Recon Wildlands числится в списке доступных и поддерживаемых для данной и других опции видеокарт зеленых, судя по официальной информации на сайте NVIDIA https://www.nvidia.com/ru-ru/geforce/geforce-experience/games/

bf1914
07-12-2019, 04:30
some people says Its natural that forests foggy in the rain, well thanks for this opinion, but also i know that on the planet the weather can be very different, besides im not a colorblind person and i like strong fog in Battlefield 1 or good modifications for thicker fog, just like in ARMA 3 or Fallout, much stronger rain and cristal clear weather too, with an adequate and increased range of drawing distance in Witcher or KCD, so yeah i always delete weird static and terrible filters that are very bad imitate these aspects of nature, but look extremly awful, i always prefer version of Redux, not standart vanilla on release, because smart modders can fix games and make them looks better and more natural, better than patches from developers, they even can promote original game after a many years and make new real big money for Steam and Ubi, but they cant see it as a art, therefore the Nexus are exist and its so popular, like Skyrim still and this is why Grigorovich told his GSC team to make a game with support of players modifications, they are respect their audience and people who pay them their own money for STALKER 2, so question is the same, how can we make the weather really natural and not equally blue at any time of day and night, in all places of map at any weather, thanks God most people can see different colors at the same time over long distances, not one blue color, on YouTube its very well seen, different travelers showed it in different places of Bolivia, at different times, in different weather and there no one has 100% same wall of "fog" like others, plus in Bolivia night darker, than game are show it to us and ReShade can improve that part, because NVIDIA Freestyle Overlay blocked by Ubisoft, i guess they cant bring better graphics to consoles like PS4 and XONE right now and maybe wait for next gen, so they choose ban, blocked and destroy any good for PC, but im play solo on PC and its still possible as Lone Wolf walk it all the way, so why i cant have something better with programm like ARchive_neXt and change some *.forge files by short instuction on official Ubi forum? This one is stop me from a thought of buying all DCLs for Wildlands and new Breakpoint, its sad, but true, i hate bad graphics after 5 years of use modifications, its like an IT racism from some developers to diffrent colours players, ugly and stupid, financially not profitable, not cool, not nice, thats really simple to understasnd and easy to see with open eyes. So if my questions not respected for many years, after i give my money, why do i gotta pay again to people that just not like me? idk..