Nina-.-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Дата первого подключения
    Jun 2020

Back suicide bombers

can you add a feature to the game that will diversify the gameplay? at the start of the pve task, the difficulty level and type of game, single or team, are selected. Can you add a marker function that will enable or disable depending on the need for suicide bombers
    Im so sorry for my english, but i realy love antiterror in ur game

otherwise, where can I write to be heard by developers? I think this function can be useful for a variety of games and for coaching shooting in the head. Currently, suicide bombers are only available in a single company and are not used in the game in any way.

this will not return the suicide bombers to anti-terror, but there will be a function in the settings to launch the anti-terror mission with suicide bombers at will

anti-terror allows you to relax after a hard game in the ranking. It includes a reward of glory points, and the death rowers would only diversify the game and introduce a certain challenge. In any case, those who do not need suicide bombers may not include them in the game settings. This is very important to me, I would like to be heard

skif-26's Avatar Moderator
    Дата первого подключения
    May 2014
    Поскольку этот форум управляется русскоговорящими представителями Ubisoft и предназначен для русскоязычной публики, все сообщения должны быть только на русском языке. Официальные форумы Ubisoft доступны и на других главных европейских языках, ссылки на них вы можете найти на локальном сайте Ubi.com Правила форума