I hate THE STUPID PLAYER SELECTION in R6S!!! I just played in the rating and I and my teammates had from 60 to 100 lvl. AND IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION, THE COMMAND is from 120 to 160. And guess who lost... I just don't know how to play with these players who play 24/7 and have a reaction of 0.000(0). HOW? I hope you are our FAVORITE developers to come up with something more honest on the selection of players. Because I don't have anyone else in the mood to be in the last place, to be killed in 0.001 seconds. And I just don't want to play ranking anymore. It's easier for me to go play fast matches and play there than to spoil my mood and nerves. Thank you in advance if you have at least read this and thank you more if you have solved it somehow to solve the problem.(Я ненавижу в R6S ТУПОЕ ПОДБОР ИГРОКОВ!!! Я сейчас играл в рейтинг и у меня и у моих тиммейтов был от 60 до 100 lvl. А В ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНОМ КОМАНДЕ от 120 до 160. И угадайте кто проиграл... Я просто не знаю как играть с этими игроками которые играют 24/7 и у которых реакция 0.000(0). КАК? Я надеюсь вы наши ЛЮБИМЫЕ разработчики что то придумайте честнее по подбору игроков. Потому что у меня нет уже ни кого настроение быть в последнем месте, быть убитым за 0.001 секунд. И я просто уже не хочу играть в рейтинг. Мне проще идти играть в быстрые матчи и там играть, чем портить себе настроение и нервы. Заранее спасибо если вы это хотя бы прочитали и больше спасибо если вы решили это как то решить проблему.)